- Mads H Clausen, email@example.com, Danmarks Tekniske Universitet, Fragment design and synthesis, NMR Screening, hit-to-lead chemistry.
- Marc Nazaré, firstname.lastname@example.org, Research Institute for Molecular Pharmacology in the Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V.,FBDD, fragment growing, fragment merging, fragment linking. Scaffold hopping and scaffold hybridization.Hit-triage, structure-activity-relationships and chemical optimization of small molecule modulators.
- Aigars Jirgensons, email@example.com, Latvian Institute of Organic Synthesis, Serine protease, aspartic protease, cysteine protease, kinase, and PLP dependent enzyme inhibitors; GPCR, NMDA, and AMPA receptor ligands, hit-to-lead development, lead optimization; anti-bacterial, anti-malarial, CNS, anti-cancer drug discovery.
- Ana Martinez, firstname.lastname@example.org, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones, Heterocyclic molecules, CNS, BBB, protein kinase inhibitors, small chemical probes, neurodegenerative diseases, neurological disorders.
- Carmen Gil, email@example.com, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, Drug design, heterocyclic molecules, infectious diseases, protein kinase inhibitors, phosphodiesterase inhibitors, protein-protein interaction, ADME properties.